…get ‘er done! (I’ve lived in Tennessee too long, it’s official)
Before the end of this month (meaning in the next two weeks) I will:
- find and schedule appointments for Tim and I with a new dentist
- find and schedule appointments for K and I with a new eye doctor
- make paper hearts with K
- make a Valentine’s garland
- take Floyd to the groomer
- lose 3 pounds (by continuing my new exercise regime)
- mail my sisters their gifts (which would have been done last week had a certain little dog who needs to be groomed not run across the top of them with his muddy paws)
- watch my son (who placed 2nd at regionals…wrestling) compete in the state team competition
- purchase a new camera lens and take pictures again…so tired of not being able to take a picture that isn’t with a zoom lens
I have found that making a list of my ‘wants’ and scheduling time to do them just like I schedule calls for work, grocery shopping, etc. is helping me get back in the swing of being creative and exercising again (a promise I made to myself right before Christmas). Some may say it’s rigid but I say it works for me.
Entry filed under: Uncategorized.