(No, his hair isn’t dirty, it’s wet.)
- Is truly a teenager, doesn’t like to be told anything and I need to choose my words and time carefully.
- Is so sweet to his little sister in the quiet, normal moments of the day that it melts me.
- Makes running look so easy.
- Can’t wait for track season to start.
- Has found his way in high school.
- Is the first to show his face when I call for help.
- Still stops me dead in my tracks when I see how his physique has changed/notice how handsome he is…and forget about the smile. That smile slays me.
- Is a wrestler. He loves it. Fearless. Works hard. About 15 pounds lighter.
- Breezes through school.
- Is learning to use his self control a little more each day.
- Is still the Chicken Whisperer and is known to sleep with a particular dog named Sutter in his bed just about every night.
- Helps me remove dead animals, bugs, etc. from my path.
- Helps me rearrange furniture and come up with new decorating ideas.
- Is such a great communicator. We know exactly what his days look like every.single.day and I love it.
- Has really long legs but is still barely bigger than a minute.
- Is learning how to come back with some really good one-liners.
- Loves nothing more than to be socializing.
- Would play board games all.day.long if she could find someone to sit with her that long.
- Is smart and still learning to apply herself to things.
- Is empathetic, sensitive and cares a lot for those who are sick, underprivileged or struggling in any way.
- Is known to drag a certain dog named Sutter around the house so he will sleep in her bed.
- Reminds me what an honor it is to be someone’s parent.
- Still works harder than anyone else I’ve ever known.
goinggrowing through a 2-year Bible study with a group of men, 4 months in.
- Continues to amaze me with his ability to accept and love me exactly as I am, at all times.
- Has a very willing, open heart.
- Won’t waste his time on things he considers to be….uh….a bunch of crap.
- Has done an amazing job on his professional challenges this year.
- Will be happy when he sees I wrote about him (wink-wink).
- Is the man I love with all my heart and would choose all over again.
- Is going to make 2011 less busy. Broke my own rule in 2010 and paid for it dearly.
- Is making time for creativity and exercise again.
- Has really good people in her life but longing for a church to make home.
- Was knocked down pretty hard a couple of years back but finds herself ready to stand again, ready to believe in her own heart again. That heart is forever altered but has healed.
- Believes 2011 is going to be great for her family.
- Misses her sisters so much it can make her cry in 2 seconds flat.
- Laughed so hard (in public) at what her husband was doing a few days ago that tears were rolling down her face.
- Is really hoping she gets a vacation this year.
Entry filed under: Uncategorized.