…and Amen! I found my camera cord! WA-HOOOOO!!! I was going to make a cute little mosaic (again) for all of you and try to trick it out this time with WORDS but alas, I’m not anymore. I’m just so darn happy I found that cord that I’m going to slap these photos up here like I always do!
FIVE THINGS THAT ARE MAKING ME HAPPY/INSPIRING ME RIGHT NOW (other than the obvious one that kept me on my knees all day Tuesday):
1. This little guy. He is sitting on my kitchen table and there is another one sitting on my Dad and Dorene’s kitchen table. Kaitlynn and I made them together (mostly me because they were labor intensive and someone came and knocked on the door to play and well, I lost her). I think he is the cutest little thing I’ve made in a long, long time. He makes me happy everytime I look at him.
2. This is really inspiring me. I’m so glad I did it. It’s been worth every penny and while I won’t do every project in there, I’ll do a lot of them.
3. I am so glad my kids have a sense of humor. Earlier this week Alden sent Kaitlynn down in the morning. He prepped her. She approached me and said, “Mom, Alden is finishing brushing his teeth. Let’s go out to the car and get it warmed up.” I grabbed my keys, shouted up to Alden that we’d meet him in the car, opened the door and found this hanging in my face (he was directly above me in his bedroom window, screen taken off, controlling the two robe sashes that were tied together and holding Micky):
They both howled like you wouldn’t believe. I might have too.
4. Blogs. You guys and so many others are killing me! I’ve been finding such cute blogs lately and I’m getting ready to re-do my blogroll. I have to. I am so inspired that I’m actually considering taking on the challenge of re-designing this little baby after the holidays. I know it will be a big challenge for me so I have to take it on when there aren’t a million other things going on. Here are a few I’ve been visiting lately:
5. Finally, this is making me happy. We bought an expansion pack to a game that everyone in my family except me plays. I tried. I really did. I’m just not a game person. I sat there and grew so frustrated just trying to make my guy walk in the right direction! Anyway, they all agreed that they don’t want me to teach them how to use my circle cutting system so we parted ways. Meanwhile, I loooove that I walked up into the playroom to find this:
(please excuse the messy floor…I had walked up to the playroom to clean when I got sidetracked taking a photo)
Entry filed under: Uncategorized.