The scary place…
..my head, my thoughts, the speed at which they race through. I think that if I were to just open my mouth and let the stream of conciousness out, people would run screaming like they do in the old Godzilla movies. I’ll give you just a few examples:
- why is my head so full of stuff that I take at least 15 – 30 minutes every night to fall asleep and yet Tim can fall asleep, fast & deep sleep, in the time it takes me to brush my teeth?
- how do working moms do it? My house needs to be cleaned, the laundry needs to get finished, the stockings still aren’t up, I need to go grocery shopping, I need to wrap gifts, mail gifts, get gas, do some holiday baking and change all the sheets (that is the short list).
- wow…what a weekend
- I hope David is going to be ok today. I found out my cousin’s husband has testicular cancer. He found out Friday and they’re doing surgery today. We met them in Nashville yesterday and spent four hours talking and explaining and talking. I wish we lived closer. (Pray, people.)
- gingerbread houses are over for the year. I didn’t make one this year or last year (I wish I had of); there just wasn’t time because I was busy making icing and helping others. But the others this year were nice; we had a good day: Why didn’t I get better pictures? Oh, thats because I was so busy making icing and cakes for the Life Net party at church. I can’t believe the coconut broke and I didn’t have enough coconut milk to make the coconut cake. Oh well, I don’t think anybody knew I was going to; the cupcakes were fine. The chocolate cake was good, I just wish the ganache didn’t burn the first time. Poor Kaitlynn, she felt terrible about that. Oh well, the cake looked pretty and it tasted good.
- Man the circles under my eyes are dark lately.
- Kaitlynn had fun making those ornaments yesterday. I hope she isn’t too bossy when her friends come over to do it on Saturday.
- I can’t forget Alden has to go to the dentist at noon.
- Man my feet are cold.
- Keturah is snoring; I hope she can breathe ok.
- Gretchen is completely MIA lately. I hope she’s ok.
- ugh….the Christmas party for Tim’s work is tomorrow night.
- I wish the Scrap Etc. event was in January so Tricia would be here sooner.
- I hope Alden is able to work things out with Matthew today.
See? That is merely 5 minutes worth of thoughts; without even really thinking about it. Is it me or is that scary? Why don’t you make me feel better : what’s on your mind?
Entry filed under: Uncategorized.